Submit Your Audacious Work!
Do you have a session that you are particularly proud of? Something that makes your heart beat faster? Something that has tremendous meaning to you, that is emotional churning and real? Something that shows off you, your vulnerability, your creativity, your own audaciousness? Then we’d definitely want to see it!
Show us your magical unicorn, show us the glitter that makes you sparkle. Show us the superwoman that you are. We want to see all of it.
If it has meaning to you and is real, then it will inspire others as well. From one audacious babe to the other, we love to see what you create and what the stories are behind your creations. This is a celebration of you, your work and your amazing audaciousness.
So let’s all grab a glass of champagne and celebrate! Whohoo!
But before we all get drunk and don’t remember anything the next morning (true story!), let’s quickly chat about some house rules.
You are probably very excited right now (and so are we!!), but even though we would absolutely LOVE to feature every single session that gets submitted, there are some directions of what type of sessions we are looking for. So please read these guideline before submitting your work – we will make it very short and sweet, I promise, so we can all go back to celebrating each and every one of you and your true audaciousness, babes!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for sessions that are very real. That are emotional. That can be gritty and raw or emotions of pure joy, laughter and love. But they all need to ooze those emotions. We are looking for those emotional connections with the people in your work. We want to feeel them, we want to feeel you. We want to get to know them by the story you tell and we also want to get to know a piece of you by your work that you share with us.
We are looking for sessions that are pure magic. That have the certain “Je ne sais quoi”.
Sessions that have a cinematic film emulsion look, or in general have a very unique look and style that is funky, quirky, film-esque, vintage or anything in-between. But it must be unique and real and truly identifiable to you.
Types of sessions we want to celebrate your true audaciousness with:
- fun, documentary and real family sessions – this could be their morning routines, a day in their lives or a fun and unique activity – the session however should be pure documentary, oozing the fun, laughter & real emotions – if one of the little humans cries with a snotty nose, that is real too! That is even encouraged to showcase – not that we want to make little humans cry on purpose, but it shows their true self and that it is ok not to be happy all the time. You know what I mean, right?!
- Raw and real maternity, birthing and newborn stories – but please no little baby in basket type sessions (sorry!) unless featured alongside with mommy. We are more looking for that pure connection that mom and dad share with their newest member of the family. The real and true emotions.
- Empowering boudoir sessions – that are sensual and simply beautiful in every shape or form. This is about body empowerment and body positivity. Hell yeah!
- Unique couple sessions – real emotions, laughter, oozing the love – not the cheesy kind but rather showcasing their connection, the pure love they have for each other. This could be for example an engagement session or a couple portrait session from a wedding that you’ve photographed.
- Intimate elopements – very small elopements from anywhere in this wonderful world. Max. 20 people. Again, showcasing the emotions. The essence of joy of their beautiful day.
- Lifestyle sessions – anything and everything that is documentary and shows off anything unique and emotional. We are always looking for new inspiring ideas, new emotional connection, new stories to tell. So may it be a session with an elderly couple on their 50th wedding anniversary or a fun birthday celebration or anything in-between.
- Wedding ceremonies and/or Wedding Receptions – BUT again what we are looking for here is the fun the couple has with their guests. The tears of joy, the tears of laughter, the tears of love. We want parties like no other. Parties where the bride and groom are fucking stage diving into the crowd and are celebrated and carried hovering above. We want that awesome fun they had getting pissed with all their friends and family. If you managed to capture the gritty and raw emotions of those particular parts of a wedding day in a truly unique and stylish way, then we absolutely want to see it! And celebrate with your couples and above all, celebrate with you!
So here is how it goes:
For the initial selection, please submit a short few lines about what the session is about, what it meant to you and how you might have felt inspired by the couple/people or how you’ve grown from that particular session. Submit this along with 5-10 of your absolute favourite images from that session. Please use the form to submit below.
We will try our best to come back to you ASAP. But please give us 5-7 days max to come back with detailed feedback (if we haven’t come bak within that time – feel free to give us a nudge… :)).
If accepted, we will provide you with further instructions, a questionnaire you might need to fill out and the exact pixel dimensions for your images.
Whoohoo! We are soo excited! So now that the house rules are out of the way, let’s go and paaartey! Here is the promised glass of champagne. You are audacious, babe!